Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Humble, TX
We are seeking a Full Time Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
We look forward to connecting with you if you are the ideal customer-focused and empathetic team member we are searching for. We anticipate internal growth opportunities for especially driven and sales-minded candidates.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to effectively relate to a customer, answer their questions, and anticipate their needs.
- Excellent communication skills to assist customers and coordinate with other agency team members.
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Hourly pay/bonus
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Health benefits
- Valuable career-building experience
Compensation $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none